Thursday, December 25, 2014

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas!

Christmas Eve


I just absolutely LOVE this time of year.  It is so magical and the joy and excitement in the house is so contagious!  We had another great Christmas this year.  It was so fun to see Mikayla a little more into it since she is now one year old.  We went to Christmas Eve mass to listen to the Wichterman's sing in the children's choir and then we came back to our house to eat and open one present; oh, and track Santa Claus, of course!  Here are some of my favorite pictures from the evening.

My little elves

Snoopin' around the tree

Jack asked for anything Paw Patrol this year.

Mikayla loved all the hustle and bustle throughout the night...NOISE!!!  Her favorite!

Paw Patrol badge

E.T.?


Christmas Day

Surya and I have hosted Christmas and my sister Christmas Eve for the last couple of years, but with my new job, I have felt extremely overwhelmed, so my fabulous sister switched with me...I love her!  When we woke up, we found that one of Santa's reindeer was in our house with Santa!!!  We knew by the hoofprints he or she left behind!!
 

 
 
Needless to say, Jack was thrilled!  Jack and Mikayla had so much fun opening their gifts from Mommy and Daddy, Santa, and Bubbles, our Elf on the Shelf.  I just adored watching them play together all morning.
 
So many cool new Legos!!

Yes!!! The Paw Patrol pup pad!!

Happy boy!

"Paw Patrol, Paw Patrol, we'll be there on the double!"

Stocking was stuffed!

Lego building time with Daddy

Our sweet Optimus Prime, Jack's Christmas gift from the Wichterman's.

Santa brought Dixie a delicious bone

Uh-oh, checking out her brother's toys first

"No way!!!"



Now Jack is checking out his sister's loot!

Luckily for Jack, Mikayla lost interest so he got to open some of her presents.

Such a good brother explaining to his sister how her toys work.
This had to be one of her favorite toys after her brother showed her how to use it.


Checking it out...

"I think I can do this..."

"Is it following me?"

"Come on little toy, follow me!"

"Whoo-hoo!!"

Into the next room...

Back down the hall...

And back to the starting line.

Jack with his new scooter

Merry Christmas everyone!!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment