Monday, February 7, 2011

Another Busy Week!

Whew!  Last week was fun and busy!  Here are some of the things we were up to:

Jack found a friend in the mirror and is trying to crawl.  He can go up on all fours and push himself back and forth, but has not yet successfully made the leap forward.  I take that back, he did take a leap forward, but fell flat on his face!  It should be any day now!
Hi friend!
 Jack being his usual cute and energetic self.
Hi Mommy!  I'm getting ready to crawl!
Jack got some new threads and we had a photo session.  That face kills me!
Strike a pose!
Oh, we're not done?
Should I pretend to be walking down the street?
Getting grumpy...
And grumpier...
Oh!  There's my happy boy!

We were finally able to cheer Surya on at one his soccer games!

Jack cheered when there wasn't something in his mouth...in other  words, not very often.
Decked out in the appropriate attire.
 I finished some more onesies.  Surya draws the design I want and then I make the applique out of fabric and felt.
I like this one, Mom! 
Cute little giraffe.
Goin' to the beach.
We hope everyone had a great Superbowl Sunday!  Have a great week!

2 comments: