Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Teething

So a few weeks ago I convinced myself that I was not going to be one of those people who go out and buy a bunch of toys for my baby.  Then the sore gums stage hit and hit hard.  It didn't matter what I did, dance, sing, make funny faces, walk and walk around the house holding Jack, I could not make him stop crying.  One thing that did make him stop was sucking, rather violently, on my finger.  Who knew a 3 month old could chomp down so hard!  I do not want to give him Oragel or Baby Tylenol every time he cries in pain (and believe me, this kid can scream), so a trip to Babies-R-Us and 2 online purchases later, I have officially become one of those people.  Maybe even worse.  In this picture Jack is adorning an amber beads necklace (for teething, not style), he is holding Sophie the Giraffe, an all natural rubber teether, and surrounding him are his numerous teething toys his crazy mom bought him.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This picture is even brighter than your brightest classroom! I'm glad Jack is enjoying his new teething toys and that he has such a good Mama and Papa!

    ReplyDelete