Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Sensory and Scavenger Play

One of the best parts of summer is the fact that my nieces are home from school so Jack, and now Mikayla, get to spend time with their cousins.  We decided to do a nature scavenger hunt and some sensory play the other day.  This led to a day outside in the pool, a bon fire with s'mores, and then tent camping in the loft.  I am so happy my kids will have all of these priceless memories to cherish forever!

Jack and Lilly toured the neighborhood looking for some nature items.
Team work!
A green leaf: check!
Deciding which flower to choose
They did it!  Great job, guys!
We can't forget about Miss Kayla Layla! I put together some sensory bags with paint, soap, oil, glitter, and various craft items.
Seconds in my little moose put a hole in the bag.  She is SO delicate!
Learning about mixing colors
SQUISH!!!
Shake-a, shake-a, shake-a!
Kaitlyn is such a great cousin teaching Mikala how to mix the colors.
My little scientist
Watching her cousins
Such a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment