Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sea World!

My niece and goddaughter, Maddie, wanted to go to Sea World for her 11th birthday and we were more than excited to take Jack there for the first time.  He had a blast!  We watched all the shows: Dolphin Adventure, Shamu, Pets Rule, and my favorite, Clyde and Seamore.  He sat, totally enthralled during each show and at the end, he would sign "more".  It was so cute.  We also took him on the teacups, which he loved, and he got to splash around Journey to Atlantis.  He was such a good boy and we all had so much fun!  I can't wait to take him again!

This is how he was during every show!


Pets Rule show...we stuck around after so he could pet all the animals.
 The Clyde and Seamore Show

Cruising around the park with his cousins:

I LOVE this place!!
They always pose the same...
Waiting in line for the teacups
 Where ever there is sand, Jack must play...


He was a rock star all day!  He even managed to stay awake so we could all go to dinner afterwards!
Chillin' with his Aunt Alyssa
I love making memories with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment