Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011

I have always adored the holidays and this year I was really able to live vicariously through Jack.  He was only five months old this time last year and not aware yet of how magical this time of year can be.
Jack 2010
This year however, he was much more aware and we had so much fun!  We spent Christmas morning opening and playing with gifts from Santa and family members.  Jack is so blessed to have so many wonderful people in his life that love him so much.  We spent Christmas Day at my aunt and uncle's house this year in Aliso Viejo.  He got to see his great-aunts and uncles, second and first cousins, aunt and uncles, and his abuelita and Nana and Papa.  He barely lasted five minutes in the car on our way home before his little eyelids became too heavy for him to keep open.  We hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas this year!

Santa came!!!
That Mini Cooper isn't that much smaller than Surya's!
Can you please move this gift so I can get in my car?
Move that stuff or I'll just run it over!
Adjusting the mirrors...such a safe driver.
Not sure...
Curious...
More curious...
Scared!
Rockin' out on his guitar
Wow!  Another guitar?!
What a nice puppy!
And he let's me sit on him while I play my guitar!
Good boy!
Mr. Cool

Opening gifts SoCal style...outside in almost 80 degree weather!

Help!!



Chillin' in his ride!


Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment