Friday, December 23, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011...a little late

I am so ashamed.  Here it is 2 days before Christmas and I have not updated this blog since Halloween!  As you can see, I am still trying to balance out being a working mom now.  I am getting there though.  Before I do a post on Christmas, I thought I better do one on Thanksgiving!

We go up to northern California every year to visit Surya's family.  We drove again this year because I was not about to get on a plane with a 15 month old!  It went okay minus some of the "Get me the hell out of this car!" crying, but we pulled over and Surya was okay ;).  Kidding.  Actually we did have to pull over a few times because Jack just couldn't take being strapped into that car seat one second more.  Surya and I noticed that everywhere we stopped, people were letting their dogs out, not their children.  Oh well!

Okay, enough talking, here are some photos from Thanksgiving 2011 courtesy of Surya's dad, Sri and his great eye and awesome camera.

I wonder where Jack gets his intensity from!
Classic!
Get to that rakin' Rhys!
Our only family photo of the whole trip...lovely.  At least Jack looks cute!
Cousins bonding
Wow, Jack gets pushed around like a prince on both sides of the family!

Okay, now on to my Christmas posting.  We hope everyone had an eventful Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment