Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

My cutie pie valentine is already 6 1/2 months!  He is army crawling ALL over the place and his two bottom teeth have broken through!  I truly can't believe how quickly he is growing up.  Here are some of our favorite pictures from last week and a video of our baby Jack:

Happy Valentine's Day!  "Mom, how long do I have to wear this?"
Thumbs up for Valentine's Day!
My nieces came over to do some Valentine's Day crafts. We made mailboxes for all their valentines and lotto scratcher valentines for their friends at school.
 As much as I want to be Jack's Valentine, I know his heart lies with his Dixie girl!
True love!
Practicing downward- facing dog yoga position together.
"I love you, too Jack!"
 My days are numbered:

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Love,
Surya, Mandy, Jack and Dixie


No comments:

Post a Comment