Sunday, May 8, 2011

OCD Put to Good Use

So those of you who know me know that I can be a little OCD.  When I say I am going to do something, by golly, I am going to do it!  I have to say that I LOVE sewing and I have just discovered, thanks to my good friend, Mandi, how easy it is to make pillow covers and curtains!  I may never buy another pillow cover or curtain again knowing how easy it is to make my own!  Here is what I have been up to:

I made some throw pillows for our bed.
I added 2 pillows to Jack's window seat (the stripes, obviously, not the complicated ones!)
Outdoor throw pillows for our new patio furniture.
I loved the outdoor fabric so much, I used it to make curtains for our dining room!
Next project on my agenda:  seat cushions for our kitchen table chairs and curtains for our bedroom.  I will post pictures when they are finished!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, good job! Glad I strong armed you to join the dark side :) Everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete