Monday, May 30, 2011

New and Old Friends

I met up with some old high school friends this weekend and some of their kids and we all had a blast.  My dearest and best friend in the whole wide world, Megan, started up the Orange Home Grown Farmer's and Artisan Market.  Megan and I went to high school and college together.  In fact, we lived together all 5 years and we are still best friends!  We LOVED the farmer's market in SLO and Megan wanted to start her own Farmer's Market in Orange.  This is one amazing lady!  She is responsible for this fabulous Farmer's every Saturday from 8 a.m. to noon.  Surya, Jack, and I drove into O.C. on Saturday to check it out and then meet up with our old friends.  If you want a great market to go to the weekend, go there!  I swear I found something wonderful to buy at every booth I passed!  Anyway, click on the Orange Home Grown link to get more info.
Jack and I, Megan and Josie, Bernie and Dom, Jackie and Noah, and Mary Ann
Jackie's twins, Noah and Josie.  Jack and the twins are 3 weeks apart.
Havin' fun with new friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment