Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

My goodness!  Is it really already June 19th?  Really, where does the time go?  We had a fabulous Father's day.  Daddy Surya was adorned with gifts in the morning (and coffee and breakfast) and we had my parents over for some of Surya's good cookin'.  Since it was Father's Day, I assisted him in the kitchen as his sous chef.  We made delicious pasta with baked asparagus and freshly made garlic bread.

Jack absolutely LOVES his Papa.  He napped while we feasted, but once he woke up, Papa could not be out of his sight!  It is so nice to see my son so attached to my Daddy.  I guess he senses what a tremendous man he is.

I am so glad I was able to spend the day with the two best men in my life.  My best friend and my rock, Surya and my Pops.  Jack could not be more fortunate to have such wonderful and strong male role models in his life.  They are hard-working, loyal, dedicated, caring, and above all else, they love their family more than anything else in this world.  It is an honor to be called your wife, Surya, and your daughter, Pops.  Happy Father's Day to you both from Jack-Jack and me!

Jack "helping" Daddy clean his office
Yay Daddy!  Open up the gifts I got you!
I mean the gifts I got....me!
Actually, I don't think I meant to put these sour Jelly Bellies in your gift bag.  They must have fallen into your bag by mistake.  (He's busy reading anyway...he'll never notice...)
Wait...let me see...oh yes, that gift was meant for you...just checking.
Jack and his Papa.  Or, as Jack says, his "Ga-Ga"
We had to take a photo with Dixie in it...afterall, my Dad is HER Papa!
The boys
My Pops!


Trying to take a nice family photo with a baby and a dog!
"All to-ge-ther now,"
"All together now!"
Oh Dixie and Jack!  One wants love and the other wants to get away!
I declare myself the King of the Dirt!
Nana having a rare moment with Jack away from Papa.
Nana, Papa, have you felt this stuff?  It is awesome!
Happy Father's Day to all those dads who bring so much love and support into their families!  This is a day well deserved!

No comments:

Post a Comment