Sunday, January 2, 2011

Jack's New Favorite Toy

So if Jack was Oprah, this toy would be on his list of My Favorite Things.  Actually, this has become Daddy's favorite toy, too.  Check it out for yourselves:


As you can see, Surya is having as much fun (maybe even more) as Jack.  He is now talking about putting a net at the end of the driveway to catch Jack when he's old enough to do stunts I can't even imagine (or can and don't want to) on that driveway.  I fear we may have a dare-devil on our hands as Jack didn't even so much as flinch while flying down that long slope.  In fact, he lifted his feet up, held onto that steering wheel, and had a look of exhilaration on his face the entire way down!  I hope I have better health insurance by the time this kid can walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment