Saturday, November 9, 2013

Jack's Art Show

There are many reasons I love living in Temecula and one reason is all the fun classes the city offers for kids.  I signed Jack up for an art and literacy class this summer.  Each art project was accompanied by a book.  Nana took him to classes when I had to work and she made a suggestion that I have an art show displaying all his art work at the end of the session.  I thought that was a grand idea!  Even better, I decided to have it at my baby shower so he didn't feel left out.  We displayed all his pieces in the front of my sister's house on the day of my baby shower for Mikayla and made special art cookies.  As guests arrived, he offered them a cookie and juice box and showed off his art work.  It was so awesome to see how proud he was, especially since all summer he was so shy about sharing his work with anyone.  What fun we had!

He loved handing people a juice and cookie.



I love how happy and proud he looks in these photos!



No comments:

Post a Comment