Sunday, December 19, 2010

Is It Christmas, Yet?

It has been busy in the Von Rosen household and it isn't even Christmas, yet!  Here are a few of the things we've been up to:

Dixie had some friends come visit.


Tessa and Taylor tired me out!
She loves her cousins, too!

   
Priceless!
Jack got to open a few presents from Grandpa and Grandma.
This ribbon is the best gift ever!

For me?
 Jack finally got his stocking!  
What am I supposed to do with this thing?
Jack was caught under the tree snooping at his gifts!
Hmmmm...this one looks interesting!

It wasn't me, I swear!
Christmas Day countdown has begun!  Lots to do this week!  Jack and Daddy went out early this morning to get Mommy a cup of Joe so I can push through!  Apparently this tired Jack out (thank goodness!)
Coffee runs are tiring!
Have a great week everyone!  Don't get lost in the crowds!

No comments:

Post a Comment