Thursday, December 9, 2010

Mommy's New Best Friend


Jack has become too chunky big for his Bumbo, so we let sweet, petite little Anayah borrow it.  In the meantime, I had ordered a big boy highchair for Jack (that's right, I'm not messing around!).  So it arrived a few days ago, and if I was Oprah, this item would be on my list of My Favorite Things.  This wonderful invention allows me to clean my pump accessories, wash bottles, prepare Jack's huge meals of rice cereal, bananas, squash, or sweet potatoes, and even allows me to eat my lunch with 2 hands!  I am in heaven with this contraption.  Jack props his chunky monkey feet up on the tray, and I arrange a plethora of toys in front of him and let him go to town.  Where oh where would I be without this device?

I'm ready for my cereal, Mom!

Chillin' while Mommy eats her lunch!

Catchin' flies.  That highchair even wore him out!  Ahhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment