Sunday, December 19, 2010

Projects Update

I feel like I have 20 projects going on at once!  I am happy to say, though, that I have made progress!

Surya's Bathroom

Surya's bathroom To-Do List:

1.  Primer walls
2.  Paint top half gray, bottom half white
3.  Add board and batten
4.  Frame mirror
5.  Install new toilet
6.  Install new shower curtain rod
7.  Hang picture and add new switchplates

Jack's Room
Window seat cushion:  Mandi and I are sewing a cover, well, Mandi is and I am learning!

Jack's name:  Cover canvas with fabric and glue letters down.
Voila!

Extra pillows I bought from Pottery Barn Teen for Jack's window seat.  I am hoping to sew some more.
Christmas Crack Nostalgia Project
I am happy to say that I have picked up stitching!  I am LOVING the Advent Calendar project, however, Surya is already sick of it and calls it my "crack" project because I am addicted to finishing it!  Maybe I'll have it finished before Jack's 18th birthday afterall!
Sewn by hand all by myself!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment