Saturday, November 20, 2010

Rolling Over...or lack thereof

When Jack was born, the nurses at Hoag called him an "Orange County" baby because of his refusal to nurse.  They said Orange County babies like things to come easily and naturally for them, and for Jack, nursing was hard work when he could just have the ease of a bottle flow!  Let's just say I am finding that to be true.  Now a week away from being 4 months old, Jack does not understand my obsession desire for him to roll over ("We've got milestones to reach here, kid!" said his perpetual teacher mom) when being on his back is so comfortable.   I guess you can take the baby out of Orange County, but you can't take the O.C. out of the baby!


Why, you ask, do I torture my son?  That's easy...because I am not working so I have no other students to nag!  Maybe he'll skip rolling and go straight to crawling!

No comments:

Post a Comment