Thursday, January 6, 2011

Me, A Scrapbooker?!

Anyone who knows me, knows I am terrible with pictures.  I have so many wonderful wedding photos and they are all still collected in a cd collecting dust.  Well, no more my friends.  Do you remember this picture and blog post?


Well, I've re-discovered how much fun it is the print out pictures and turn them into a project.  I will be honest, scrapbooking has always intimidated me.  I am not good with anything spacial and it always seemed like it was something that would take forever.  Oh was I wrong!  I am now completely caught up on Jack's scrapbook!  Check it out!

Hey!  I know that face!

Not my favorite, but it will do.







It was so much easier than I thought that I was even inspired to make a photo box frame of Jack's stuff from the hospital!


Yes, I am crazy...but in a totally efficient way!

1 comment: