Saturday, January 15, 2011

What A Week!

We had an action-packed, fun filled week!  Here are some of the things we were up to:

Jack and Daddy worked hard planting palm trees in the yard.
Let's get to work Daddy!
 We had a birthday party for my mom.  Chef Surya slaved in the kitchen making carnitas, chicken tortilla soup, and sangria, all from scratch!  I am one lucky woman!
Yummy!
 Happy Birthday Nana!
Jack loves the ladies (and Papa)!

The girls
 Jack moved on to Stage 2 solids!  He now turns up his nose to "baby" foods such as apples and bananas.  Bring on the Farmer's Market Vegetable Medley with Harvest Grains and Banana Peach Granola!
Feed me Seymour!
 Jack was Jack as usual...full of energy!
Put the camera down, Mom, and let's play!
Another week down.  Time is flying by too quickly!  I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend!  Surya, Jack and I will be having a day of rest tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment